65 security oy
Contact for Registry Issues
puh. 040 5800808
65 security’s Customer Register
Purpose for processing personal information
General conditions according to Finnish law (Personal Data Act Section 8):
Managing and maintaining customer relations
Customer letters and bulletins
Marketing for customers
Analysis and statistics
Data content in customer registry
We collect our customers’ basic data when contacted:
We further collect anonymous information about our visitors using Google Analytics so that we can improve our site and target relevant marketing to visitors.
The following anonymous data will be collected with your consent:
- Which site you visited
- The length of your stay on any page
- Device type and model you used for browsing
- Site from which you ended up to our page
Lawful basis for processing
We can assure you that we always have a lawful basis for processing your personal data e.g. to fulfill contractual obligations and to comply with legal obligations.
Who is processing data and can the data be provided to third parties?
65 security’s employees will process personal data when it is necessary for performing their duties. We may have to disclose personal data when required by law or in case we are involved in a business acquisition. Your personal information will not be disclosed to parties outside the EU.
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to maintain customer relationship, or the retention is required legally.
How is your personal data stored and protected?
Personal data is stored in a secure server. Physical access to the server is blocked by access control as well through other security measures. Access to data requires adequate rights, as well as multi-stage recognition. Customer register data is backed up safely and can be recovered when needed.
What kind of rights do I have?
- You have the right to request the controller to give you an access to your personal data and to the correct, remove or limit processing of your data or cancel processing altogether.
- Further, you have the right to request correcting incorrect data in the register.
- Since this processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing done before this withdrawal.
- You have the right to make an official complain to the authorities.
How can I contact you?
Please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We further need to know your name, address and phone number, and in order to identify you, you should attach a copy of your passport or other identity record to the email.
If you think that our processing is not according to law, you can also file a complaint to authorities.